Property and Building Surveyors

Connecting you to Verified Independent Chartered Surveyors
...for all your building survey and property requirements

Property and Building Surveyors

To find an independent building surveyor in your local area either:

Call 0800 880 6264 or

Email surveydesk@

Click on the area on the map

Find an Independent Chartered Surveyor for any location in England here.

Cumbria Northumberland County Durham Tyne & Wear Isle of Man Cleveland North Yorkshire West Yorkshire Lancashire Greater Manchester South Yorkshire East Riding of Yorkshire Lincolnshire Derbyshire Leicestershire Staffordshire Warwickshire West Midlands Worcestershire Cheshire Merseyside Shropshire Northamptonshire Cambridgeshire Norfolk Suffolk Rutland Hertfordshire London Kent East Sussex Hampshire Isle of Wight Nottinghamshire Bedfordshire Herefordshire Essex Berkshire Surrey Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire West Sussex Dorset Devon Cornwall Clwyd Dyfed Gwynedd Bridgend, Rhondda and Merthyr Powys Vale of Glamorgan and Cardiff Swansea and Neath Port Talbot Caerphilly, Blaenau and Torfaen Monmouthshire and Newport Bristol Gloucestershire Somerset Wiltshire

Do you want a Building Survey, Homebuyers Report or Acquisition Advice in England? Are you buying a house or home in England and you think you might need a survey, valuation, or just an independent chartered surveyor to provide you with a second opinion?

The Chartered Surveyors connected via the links above on the map, or via the link buttons to the side can provide these surveying services. Most provide other RICS approved professional services in addition to building surveys, homebuyers reports and valuations and Building Replacement Valuations for your Insurance.
If you want an Independent Chartered Surveyor with experience in the property profession to carry out a building survey, major defects house survey, structural survey or general associated property surveys and other professional work in England or Wales, you have come to the right place.

The Chartered Surveyors contactable via this page generally perform Building Surveys, major defects surveys, homebuyers reports or home buyers reports, valuations, single fault assessments. Some carry out photographic inspections and assessments of properties for purchasers at the same time as carrying out building surveys or other reports. (Building Surveys were formerly called structural surveys but the RICS changed their name.)

Whether you are buying a Manor House in Kent, Worcestershire or Yorkshire; a cottage home in Devon, Northamptonshire or Suffolk; a farmhouse in Essex, Hertfordshire or Surrey, a flat in Merseyside, Tyneside or Bristol, a semi detached house in Essex, Cheshire or the West Midlands; a waterside property in Devon, Hampshire or Essex; a townhouse in London, Manchester or Brighton, or a period property in Warwickshire, Wiltshire or Berkshire, we are here to help whatever your requirements.

All Chartered Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential property survey and building survey work and some carry out commercial property survey and other work.

All the Chartered Surveyors connected to the website are all Independent and are verified Chartered Surveyors.

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!) - If buying a property, get an Independent Building Survey or other Independent Property Advice from an Independent Chartered Surveyor.


RSS--------------- © --