Property and Building Surveyors Connecting you to Independent Building Surveyors
for all your building survey and professional property requirements in

Greater and Central London
Property and Building Surveyors
Home England Home Page Websites for London

To find an independent building surveyor, click on a link below or on the map

Building Survey
Structural Survey
Major Defects Report
House Purchase Survey
Home Buyer Survey and Valuation
Single Fault Assessment
Mortgage Valuation
Property Valuation
Buildings Insurance Valuation
Onsite Acquisition Advice
Photographic Inspection Advice
Expert Witness Reports
Party Wall Work
Planning Advice
Building & Land Plans
Schedule of Condition
Schedule of Dilapidations
Project Management
New Build Assessments
Boundary Dispute Advice

London Map Bromley Croydon Sutton Bexley Merton Kingston Greenwich Lewisham Southwark Lambeth Wandsworth Richmond Hounslow City Havering Barking & Dagenham Newham Redbridge Tower Hamlets Waltham Forest Hackney Hillingdon Ealing Hammersmith & Fulham Kensington & Chelsea Westminster Camden Islington Brent Haringey Harrow Barnet Enfield Go to Hertfordshire map Go to Essex map Go to Kent map Go to Surrey map Go to Buckinghamshire map Go to Berkshire map

Click on the location of your potential future property above to get the contact details of your local independent surveyor in London

Follow the advice from the Council of Mortgage Lenders, Which magazine and most responsible organisations (even the Government!):

When buying a property, get an Independent Building Survey from an Independent Chartered Surveyor....

We can assist if you want a Building Survey, Homebuyers Report or Acquisition Advice in London. If you are buying a new home in the London area and think you might need a survey, valuation, or just an independent chartered surveyor to provide you with a second opinion, your local professional is just one click away!

Whether you are buying a detached house or home in Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Redbridge, Bexley or Brent; a maisonette home in Bromley, Camden, City of London or Croydon; a flat in Ealing, Westminster, Enfield, Haringey or Harrow; a water side property in Hammersmith, Newham, Greenwich, Richmond-upon-Thames or Southwark; a semi-detached house in Havering, Hillingdon, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth, Hounslow or Islington; or a period property in Kensington & Chelsea, Kingston-upon-Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham or Merton, we are here to help whatever your requirements.

The Chartered Surveyors connected via the links above on the map, or via the link buttons to the side can provide these surveying services.  Most provide other RICS approved professional services in addition to building surveys, homebuyers reports and valuations so don't hesitate to call and ask if you are unsure.

The Chartered Surveyors contactable via this page generally perform Building Surveys, major defects surveys, homebuyers reports or home buyers reports, valuations, single fault assessments.  Some carry out photographic inspections and assessments of properties for purchasers at the same time as carrying out building surveys or other reports.  (Building Surveys were formerly called structural surveys but the RICS changed their name.) 

All Chartered Surveyors connected to this site carry out residential property survey work and some can survey commercial properties in addition.

All the Chartered Surveyors connected to this London page of the website are Independent and verified Chartered Surveyors.

All London Boroughs are covered:

Barking & Dagenham, Barnet, Bexley, Brent, Bromley, Camden, City of London, Croydon, Ealing, Enfield, Greenwich, Hackney, Hammersmith & Fulham, Haringey, Harrow, Havering, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Islington, Kensington & Chelsea, Kingston-upon-Thames, Lambeth, Lewisham, Merton, Newham, Redbridge, Richmond-upon-Thames, Southwark, Sutton, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest, Wandsworth, Westminster.